WRITING SUCCESS A2 Student’s Book
View Sample Pages Here
The Writing Success series includes a variety of writing tasks. Some are perfect for introducing writing to young learners at level pre-A1. Others are useful for young learners who can write (A1 & A2), but still need extra guidance and encouragement.
Writing Success A2 is designed for elementary-level students of English.
Carefully levelled activities guide students as they expand their core vocabulary and gain familiarity with fundamental structures. Students gradually build their confidence in writing about a wide range of topics and everyday situations as they progress towards producing their own responses to prompts. With plenty of support and gradually-increasing task difficulty, this book offers young writers the chance for a positive learning experience, as well as a solid foundation for their English writing skills.
• themed units with graded topic-based vocabulary
• realistic topics and everyday themes
• systematic progression of important structures
• colourful illustrations to support understanding
• separate vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and writing practice
• gradually increasing task complexity and difficulty
• picture description with subject prompts
• picture-based storytelling
• invitation writing
• three related information prompts to guide writing on a given topic
• writing extension activities
• description of a situation that requires writing suggestions or excuses