WRITING SUCCESS A1+ TO A2 Student’s Book
Writing Success Level A1+ to A2 is designed for elementary-level young learners of English.
Carefully levelled activities guide students as they expand their core vocabulary and gain familiarity with fundamental structures.
• Colourful pictures introduce the target vocabulary and provide visual clues to meaning. Students make their own sentences about the pictures, filling in the gaps with the target vocabulary.
• The Language Box provides simple examples or explanations of the target grammar. Students practise using the target grammar by completing a gap-fill activity that incorporates the unit’s target vocabulary.
• The unit’s target grammar and vocabulary are reinforced through a question / response activity. Then students practise usage of the new target vocabulary items through an illustrated gap-fill activity.
• Students are now offered the opportunity to write about their personal experiences or opinions. Question prompts guide them in writing three related sentences. These sentences can then be rewritten as a mini-paragraph.
• The general review section recycles some of the key vocabulary and target structures from earlier units. This provides a great opportunity to familiarise students with the kinds of questions they will encounter on future tests, such as the Cambridge A2 Flyers exam.