SMART SKILLS LEVEL B2
- Focus on Vocabulary, Speaking, Reading, Grammar, Writing & Listening at Level B2.
- Each Unit consists of:
- Section A: Reading: Main text followed by Comprehension Questions, in multiple choice format, and sometimes by Matching-the-Headings exercises. Relevant vocabulary-building exercises follow.
Grammar: Brief Grammar theory notes and tables, followed by many exercises that help students practise each grammatical topic.
- Section B: Vocabulary: Collocations – Word building Structure – Derivatives Antonyms – Expressions – Phrasal Verbs
- Section C: Listening: Pre-listening Activities – Listening Development exercises
- FCE Listening Exam Practice
Speaking: ‘Improve your Speaking skills’ section with Common Mistakes, and ‘Speaking Helpline’ with Idioms & Useful phrases
- Speaking activities – Tips & Instructions – FCE Speaking Exam Practice in each unit
- Writing: All the different writing tasks for learners at level B2: Essay Letter Email Article Review Story Report
- Model writing texts are followed by a section on
‘How to plan your letter’ followed by a ‘Similar Topic’.